Thank you to the ladies who have emailed me, volunteering to be interviewed here on The Life of A Ladybug! I'm so excited to tell the beauty blogosphere all about you!
If you're still interested in participating, please email me! There's no deadline - I'm going to keep this an ongoing feature, so let me hear from you!
I always ask the interviewees to answer the same questions:
1. How were you introduced to makeup? When did you fall in love with it and why?
2. What do you love most about makeup?
3. Do you tend to be traditional/classic in your makeup styling or are you more experimental? What are your favorite techniques or looks? What are your favorite products/beauty lines?
4. Which products do you think every woman should have?
5. What do you think about the beauty industry and its relationship to women of color?
6. Share anything else you'd like to share: info about you, your business (if you have one), what area of the country you live in, etc.
Beautiful ones, I'd like to introduce you to Angie! Angie ... beauties. Beauties ... Angie. Let's hear from her: